i spent 3 years in the army back in 91-94, so i feel the pain of your military quarters. i was stationed at fort bragg, so i spent much time watching the apaches come in and out of simmons army air field!!

your 3802 will push these speakers just fine.. i think the only major upgrade from the 3802 to the newer 3805 is the 3805 has Pro Logic IIx and 10 more watts per channel.. big whoop!! no need for improvement there, the 3802 will be great for your needs. from what i have been told, the denon manuals are a little hard to readm and can be confusing.. so stick with it, and try to absorb.. i kept my manual in the bathroom for about 3 months and read it, well, you get the point.. anyway, after 3 months, i knew the dang thing almost cover to cover.. call it multi-tasking??

enjoy your new system, i am sure you will be very impressed. make sure and post any questions or concerns on here, these guys are real helpful.. and there are many with denon products that will be very informative for you.. that EP350 is gonna rock your world, so be prepared.

you have 2 posts now.. so you are no longer the FNG..

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??