True enough. The competitive nature of the audio world is something to always keep in mind as a manufacture. I guess my thoughts are there is little or no harm in announcing that company whatever will be launching product whatever within 30 day's. Nobody says they have to list specs etc but some upfront notice will make it a heck of a lot easier on people who are looking at buying one of there potential products.

Let's take Axiom for example. They are coming out with some new subwoofers. Why not announce a brief description of what it is they are working on now. Give details on what the planned release date is. Announce that costs will be determined closer to the final release date.....etc etc etc. By doing this they create some excitement on the new line. They also may create a customer base of people before they even have it ready. They also remove the possibility of pissing people off. If I was to buy a EP350 today and Axiom let out a new subwoofer 45 day's later. I might be pissed. My return window is gone and I may be stuck with something I now don't really want. I'm sure Axiom being the company they are would take my EP350 back and swap me for the new one but the point is still valid. Denon love them or hate them, does this well. We all know months in advance what they have coming out. If you think you can afford the flagship HT receiver, you hold off on buying the 3805 or whatever until the new one hits the streets. Main reason is advance notice and being upfront with your customers and your potential new customers.

Another example is all this talk on Axiom's new anniversary speaker line. Is it true? I have no idea but if it is why not let it out with some limited information? Maybe they have I'm just using it as a point of reference.

Anyway, I just think that creating some advance hype is a great tool that can work in a company's favour if done correctly.

2 cups of coffee down..............I think I'm starting to wake up a little! lol