Well, as I hoped is evidenced by my speaker & receiver choice, I am very concerned about quality. The reason I listed the M2Ti's as rear surrounds is because of the distance between the listening position and the back wall. I expect it is a good 6 ft at a minimum. Any feedback on placing the QS vs. M2/M3/M1 as rear surrounds? Can anyone give some feedback on price/quality using the, say the QS2 or maybe QS4 vs the M2 or M3?

On, the second question... I'm glad to hear about the success of others using a DVD inplace of a CD.

Another question. I've heard about some people saying the Hsu sub should be crossed over at 60 or below. Will the M2's fit the bill to cover the rest of my sound? Do I need to worry about my rear surround?

Lastly, does anyone have any comments about 6.1 or 7.1 surround sound? How common is it? Is it something I can worry about 2 years from now vs. today? If its reasonable to think that a 6.1/7.1 source now will make a difference then I may opt to purchase the B&K 307 instead of the Arcam DiVA AVR2200.