I love cars. Yes, low minded, unevolved, I suffer from a primitive affection for very few material things, cars and sound equipment. Both my cars have 6 speed manual transmissions, hence the user name, 2x6spds.

So, here's the big girl:

Over the years I've modified it ever so slightly - Dinan Stage II chip (bumps HP to 248 from stock 230), RM Racing Cold Air Intake and Kone Engineering exhaust - probably about 255 HP at the crank, XM Radio, Brembo Cross-Drilled, Slotted Rotors, Porterfield RS4 pads, Eibach ProKit Springs, Koni struts, 13.7 lb (very light) 17" wheels, gum ball tires, 6 speed manual transmission, GTech Pro Timed to 60 in 6.0 seconds flat.

I also have another 6 speed, this one my toy.

So, although the Legend is in perfect condition, is an absolute joy to drive, and has perfect monthly payments - $0.00- I feel the urge for something new.

I'm considering replacing the Legend coupe with an Acura TL 6 speed (white with camel leather interior), or, and here's the problem, a new Acura RL. They don't come with a manual transmission - this would be my first automatic (5 speed) in more years than I care to recall. So, if I get the RL, I won't be able to call myself 2x6spds, maybe 1x6spds+1x5spdA, that's awkward. Of course, if I keep the Legend and get the RL, I could slide - or if I get a TL 6 speed, I could be 3x6spds.

Anyway, anyone want to talk about cars?

Last edited by 2x6spds; 10/08/04 12:12 AM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.