To be completely honest it wouldn't be terribly fair. We went to Frank's house (a beautiful house I might add) to get his sub calibrated as best we could. Frank's HT setup is to say the least...challenging. His M22's are about 3-4' above ear level, his center channel is tucked behind the tv in a huge (again amazingly beautiful) custom built entertainment center, and he's in a room with at least 14' ceilings.

Franks major concern was that the EP600 sounded far too boomy for his tastes. (It was a simple level balancing issue) With me and my handy radio shack meter, and Curtis at the controls of the receiver we eliminated the boom and got the sub as integrated as best we could with the M22's without rearranging anything.

Many of us here have SAF to deal with, Frank has FAF - the Frank Acceptence Factor. He wants his tunes, but he doesn't want to fuss over it, and he doesn't want it dominating the room. Believe it or not, his living area was by no means dominated by the EP600. He's got a full grand piano in the room, an enormous entertainment center, and those huge ceilings. In fact, the EP600 was tucked quietly away in the corner with a nice little "privacy curtain" around it. You'd never even know it was in the room.

So...long story short. Frank's room is designed around how he want's it, not how his HT wants it. We had a good time listening to a few music tracks and a couple of movies scenes but we weren't there to give the sub any kind of test or work out.

Frank: Thanks again for letting us stop by. Nice house, nice cars, and nice guy.