In reply to:

That was quite a thread over at AVS. I tried to stay out of it as much as possible. I just get tired of people calling Axioms "bright" in a negative way and making it sound like everyone's ears will bleed if they use Axioms... Greatest point was about how everyone has a different preference in speakers, and everyone will like or dislike different speakers.

I thought it was nice of Craigsub to so ably defend the Axioms. Actually he wasn't so much defending the Axioms as he was criticizing the denigrating any speaker that gets great reviews, and has a legion of satisfied owners, by presenting subjective opinion as objective fact.

I get tired of the "bright" label too. And I resent it being used, only because it has a negative connotation. If they want to call Axioms "forward," or "accurate," I have no objection.

I also don't object to anyone disliking the Axioms and saying so. But there's a HUGE difference between "I don't like Axioms," and "Axioms suck."

And yes. There were several posters who didn't care for Axioms and presented their opinions in a reasonable, courteous manner. I appreciated that.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton