Hey guys thanks for the added input.

In reply to:

IMO....it should easily have more output. Sound quality is a different story.

For $1200....there are a lot of possibilities.

Right now, if I needed that kind of output and wanted sound quality, I would get a Hsu TN1220 with the 500watt amp. If I found I needed more output, I would add another TN1220. The amp can handle two subs. The downside....they are not living room friendly.

The SVS subs in the wood finishes are gorgeous and big.

Curtis you are now changing your choice from the SVS PB-12Plus/2
to the TN1220? Why is that? The TN1220 is not as beefy...yes it supposedly goes down to 18hz but I havent seen any measurements? Is that 18hz anecholic or in room response. It also is not really that beefy..in weight that is. Yes it is a cylinder but it is a skinny one and it is not as thick as the SVS cylinders. Height is not an issue as my ceiling is fairly tall.
Since I have up to 1250 USD for budget I am open to suggestions.
So far this is what I have been getting from you guys:

current place - 2416 cu ft plus open to kitchen another 1800 cu ft
new place - 5750 cu ft

To get a big output I guess the bigger the enclosure the louder the bass? I maybe wrong in this assumption.

EP500 - in room response to 15hz but I do not know if I will get that with reflective cork flooring, tall glass windows, a ceiling of 16.5 feet and the room open to kitchen area. Can look great with finishes. Nice and heavy, Excellent small size.

TN1220 - light weight so could be dancing on my slidy cork floor, top heavy, boy will my dog love that fabric, low down to 18hz supposedly. Its a cylinder but its only 12 inch diameter which to me can look really good.

SVS PB10-ISD - cheap so I can get 2. Good to 18hz. Good weight. Nice colors. Loud output since 2 subs but how good is the PB10-ISD vs PB12-Plus/2.

PB12-Plus/2 - most expensive of the lot. Supposedly big..site does not say how big. Black is only the option. Goes down to 16Hz.

SVS cylinder. I think it just a monster with 16 diameter. You can't make that thing disappear. Heck its bigger than the fiancee.