Good Morn all! I've been tyrying to build an economic system (6-7k) that will feed me the listening emotion I have missed for the last 5 years. I also need to incorporate the visual aspect (ht) which will mostly be 5.1 concert dvd's. I used to own Parasound and Paradigm Studio 60's. I have been in every direction umpteen times in hopes of some kind of resonance resolution.From Odyssey to Gallo,Gr to Green Mountain,Paradigm to Morel. The only thing that I have figured out is my small 14'x 13' room will get the Axiom Grand Epic package. Decision made strictly on the biased opions of dedicated fans like yourselves. ALL of you can't be wrong! So thank-you. Now if you all can tell me if the 22ti system is amp critical. I enjoy the warm feel of music but played at very high volume.Nad Anthem Parasound kinda thing. Multi channel amp with Processor would be ideal.($1500 area) I listen to everything from AC/DC to Zappa(my fav)Short story way too long but can you also suggest kick cd player($600 area). Rotel has a great one ...I believe. Thanks again!