Mark, I bought the HLP5063w same as yours, but 52". I looked at some internet "discount" stores, they had some really low prices, and they would show 79.00 or 99.00 or 149.00 fixed shipping. They were like 500 bucks cheaper than the lowest local store price. But when you order it, the shipping on all of these scam places sky rockted to the point there was very little savings. I was also afraid to buy this kind of ticket idem from someone 1000 miles away. When I bitched about it enough, they said "well we don't have em in stock anyhow". This happened MANY times. Some of these places suck!! they all seemed to be out of new york. I printed the price and shipping and used it a a negotiating tool. they did not match internet stores, and the listed shipping charges turned out to be boogus, but they did not know that. I got the TV for 2699+tax. (at that time) that was 600.00 less than their tag price. I brought it home, and I swear it was fine for about 20 minutes, and then nothing, I broght it back, and they gave me a no hassle exchange, and never had a problem since. That was about 4 months ago. Despite that, I did not buy the warranty, largely cause it was every I could do to get the TV at almost 3k with tax. I declined the warr. On a TV of that investement, I think theres alot of merit in a warranty. I hate when they push a 20.00 extended warranty on a 79.00 idem, hell I'll take my chances. A 3,000 TV is a different story all together. BTW I love the TV, but it looks better at 15 to 20 ft, than 11 ft.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s