Holy crap... My speakers left Canada last Friday evening, and they are ready for me to pick up this morning (Monday) at FedEx. I wasn't expecting to see them until tomorrow, but they moved pretty quickly. From Canada to New Jersey, to Tennessee, to my local (Des Moines) FedEx. They were actually in town last night, but it wasn't until this morning that the tracking numbers said that they were ready for pick up...

Now the problem is that I won't have time until this afternoon to pick them up. I am taking my staff out for a Christmas lunch, and I have meetings this morning. Not like I can do anything with them until I get home later today, but that isn't the point. I just want to get these guys home.

Plus, I am trying to figure out what the 2 extra boxes are... I added up the weight of the two M60's, VP150, and two QS8's, and I came up 43 pounds less than the weight reported to FedEx... I would doubt that Axiom used 43 pounds in packing matterial, plus, like I said, there are 8 boxes for 5 speakers and a full metal bracket... Maybe the bracket weighs 43 pounds ;-)

I was supposed to go out with some folks from work tonight, but I am skipping that and hooking these things up tonight. I think that I will have to take down our Christmas tree in our living room to make room to hook these up.... OK, not really. Christmas is too important for that.... Maybe I hook it up the our bedroom... Hmmm...

I NEED to get the basement finished!

Farewell - June 4, 2020