Ananth,

I'm a big fan of DVD concerts, and "Live in Paris" is my absolute favorite. I really enjoy watching as well as listening. But, if I have other things to do, I can just listen, and ignore the video, if I choose.

The following are all DVD concerts.

I don't know your musical tastes, but you might give "Norah Jones - Live in New Orleans" a try.

If you enjoy modern country music (more country rock, than country) Give "Faith Hill - When The Lights Go Down" a play. I'm not a big country fan, but this lady is the real deal. Not only does she sound good, but she looks good too. I REALLY enjoyed this concert. (Thank you, Ray! ) There's also "Alison Krauss + Union Station Live"

In the Rock 'n' Roll genre, there's always "The Eagles - Hell Freezes Over" DVD.

If you're in a Public Broadcasting kinda mood, try [/url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000077ZND/qid=1103986446/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-5654537-0900600?v=glance&s=dvd"Josh Groban - In Concert[/url]

And, there's always old favorite "James Taylor - Pull Over" or "James Taylor - Live at the Beacon Theatre"

Again, these are all DVDs not CDS. You certainly can listen to them in stereo, but to really hear them at their best, you gotta get that sub and add a center and surrounds, and listen in DTS or Dolby 5.1. Though I'm not sure, I believe there are CD versions of all these concerts available.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton