Upon more thinking I am still somewhat indecisive as I will not be able to hear these speakers until after I order them and I have been told that return shipping from my location (Washington) will be about $100. I spoke earlier today on the phone with someone from Axiom (Joe I think) he told me that the M22 with the EP175 sounds closely to the m60 towers (without sub I'm guessing). The total cost of the M22/sub would be about $900 US and the towers $800 US. Would I be better off going with the M60's and skimping on the sub...say a different brand/much cheaper (app $200 US)? What would the advantages and disadvantages of this be? I am also eyeing the M50 as it is cheaper. I guess this is where I am confused, how quality of a sub needs to be paired with the M22 in order for them to reach that level of near m60...and is the only great improvement in the Axiom line from the m22 sub combo up to an M60 sub/combo?...will a budget sub cause the quality of the m22/sub combo to suffer greatly enough to the point where it will be nowhere near a tower/sub combo?...I am unsure these question are even possible to answer I don't know. Sorry if I seem a bit indecisive/paranoid but I am trying to gather lots of opinion/info to elimate some of the doubts. I apologize for the length of the post, and any help/experience/opinions are appreciated. Thank you for your time and support.
Room=12x15
Receiver=Pioneer VSX 811-s, 100W channel(6)
Use=80%movies 30%music, mostly action intense explosive movies, all types of music

Jake