I found a pretty good deal on a Harman/Kardon 325 7.1 channel amplifier. I picked it up for $564 which is total shipping included and it is new. I found it on Ebay you can also find a pretty good deal through Amazon right now. Having not heard it I will not comment on that however it has every feature that I want and more. I just purchased a set of m3ti's and qs4's and vp100 and I am waiting for all to arrive I am quite stoked and they really can't get here fast enough. There are some amazing deals right now I got all the speakers I just mentioned for a little over 600 with shipping and everything else. I certainly have spent altogether more money then I should but there are some pretty sweat deals going on right now post christmas. Hmmm... back to the Receiver. It has 7 channels at 50 watts per channel (conservative) Logic 7, DPL II, DTS:Neo6, DTS ES, etc. Basically it has everything that I can think of needing right now and (I haven't heard it yet) supposedly really nice sound. If your interested I can let you know what it sounds like once I receive it.

Playing lead guitar interferes with my drinking -Malcolm Young