Hi Hay!
Sorry, I did not have the 130, but 120 instead(50W stereo,45W X5).Initially I ordered M60, then I've changed my mind and ordered M80.At that time I was finishing my basement(done now) and the receiver and the Axiom speakers arrived before I was ready. I could not set up my system, the room was a mess!I gave my 120 to my daughter.It can not drive the M80(4 Ohm speakers).The combination HK7300-M80-VP150-QS8- David(DBox)302 sub(250 W)and my Sony 53"HDTV is amazing.The M80 can play extremely loud(I canot go past -10-5!) but they are fantastic speakers.The dialog from VP150 is very powerful, clear and well defined, no matter where you sit.The QS8 deliver an excellent surround...Listening to Audio DVD in 5.1 is unbelievable!( I also love Chris Rea!)I still have to configure the system and to calibrate the speakers(Sound Vision DVD and analog Radio Shack meter).
I still need some more time to understand the HK manual , it is very complex and difficult(for me), despite the fact that I was used to the previous receiver.
Enjoy yiur music!
Regards,
Octavian