I am about to provide some very important input to Riffman here. Please refrain from laughing as this may seem like something along the lines of crawling around on the floor to determine the spot for the best sub placement. It sounds odd, but absolutely works.

Having grown up in Pittsburgh and having spent more than a fair amount of time watching Steelers football in Three Rivers (now the Bills in Buffalo occasionally) during th ewinter, I cam e across the absolute BEST cold weather solution ever manifested by mankind. Those of you who have sat in cold football stadiums have lost feeling in your feet within 1-2 minutes of sitting down. Doesn't matter how many pairs of socks you have on - your puppies are gonna freeze. And you are miserable for the rest of the game. I no longer have that problem. I have a simple two word solution for keeping your feet warm - PAPER BAGS. Laugh if you will, but putting your feet in those grocery-sized paper bags keeps them warm. Period. If you have season tickets, after you do this once, the progression will go like this the first time you do this. Odd looks, snickers, a few remarks, a couple of interested questions. People listen. Next game, a few experiment. By the end of the season, there is an army of (really warm) paper-bagged feet sitting around you in the stadium. If the weather looks to be foul/snowy/wet, I learned to take an extra pair of bags in case the originals disintegrate in the first half. Also, a roll of masking tape is required so you can fold the top of the bag over and tape it down. This just works.

Let the heckling begin here.

By the way - I had a similar 'get dressed" list. Paper Bags was listed as #1. Younse can get them, in quantity, at any Jint Iggle. Go Stilers.