Thanks Tom. I'm sure other SVS owners will be along soon. I gladly invite their opinions too. However, I should be honest (to the extent that I will make enemies here). To begin with, I do not like the look of Subs. A square box in a lovely family room full of oak, Leather, nice carpet, gorgeous pictures, etc…anyway…To make matters worse on subs, SVS goes along and makes, what I affectionately call the lions scratch post. My wife would not let one come within 100 yards of our house if I bought one of those tubes--and for the first time, I agree with her. Our stereo won’t be running every second we are in the room, so it has to look good when it is off duty.

Please, everyone who is offended, remember that it’s all about personal preference and opinions. You may think the SVS garbage can isn’t a distraction. I’m glad you think so. I’m also glad there are those neighbors who don’t mind if I like to leave my lawn a bit longer, cause it looks nice overgrown. I never want to tell others what looks good and doesn’t. But for me, I just can’t imagine putting a big tube in our family room. After all, my wife has a good eye (I like to think so, thus she married me) so I won’t push the esthetics topic on her like that. So tubes are out for me.

Now back to the PB12. It does have crossovers, right?