The spec for the integrated amp ($750) are at the bottom.

I'm trying to stay under $2000, hopefully $1500 for the whole system. so if i buy the axiom m3ti, with stands ( total $355), and i stay at a budget of $1500 that leaves $1145 for cd player and pre amp/ amp.
Any suggestion on a cd player. i've been told a decent dvd with a good dac converter 24/96 is a good budget choice.
the only thing about the prima integrated amp is it has no phono input, but i do not mind buying a nice phono pre amp later when i up grade my turntable.
Honestly how mad is the B&O turntable I own. it says beogram x2 on the front and on the back it says type 5833? just curious !

This hybrid integrated amplifier is composed of a 6021W subminiature tube preamplifier and DMOS semiconductor amplifier. This special configuration allows to merge tube softness, texture and soundstage and transistor precision and power. Including 5 line inputs and a tape ouput, this alliance of two technologies will easily convert the incoming signal into soft, fast and detailed music, bringing life in each instrument and voice.

Specifications:

Typical audio performance :

Frequency range : 7 Hz - 50 kHz (-1dB)
Output power : 50 W / 8 ohms
Rise time : 2 µs
Signal to noise ratio : 70dB
Total harmonic distortion : < 0,1 %

Power supply :

100 / 120 / 230 / 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz selected at factory. Voltage visible at the rear on the fuse drawer.
Power consumption : 40W

General :

Tube : 6021W
Inputs : single-ended RCA
Outputs : isolated and gold plated binding posts
Chassis and cover : 15/10 steel
Weight (each) : 9 kg. / 19.6 lbs.
Dimensions (W x L x H) : 435 x 320 x 95 mm / 17.12 x 12.60 x 3.74 inches