Yes, I did some searching and found the amp. I have not heard this model, or anything from them. I would definitely listen to it if possible. Tubes are a passion of some audiophiles, and do require more attention than solid state. With only a single tube, it will be less of a concern.

For your CD player, certainly models from Adcom, Arcam and Rega are good choices. Integrated amps in your range would Cambridge Audio, NAD, Rotel. I would lean towards the Rega Planet CD, and avoid DVD players for serious music. I have yet to hear one that can match similar priced CD only models. However, there are tradeoffs to be made, with budgetary constraints as paramount.

Your turntable is made by a company that was serious about making audio gear many years ago. Then it switched focus and started to design "Lifestyle" (their phrase) gear, with more effort into radical appearance than actual substance for musical reproduction. It would be better than most turntables up to about $350, but badly outclassed by a midfi table. There are several choices in the range above it, such as the Rega Planar series, and of course a Linn. If you are switching to CD, than keep the B&O, and focus on the CD player.

You seem to have a good plan, Audio integrated, Rega Planet, Axiom speakers, decent cables. This will be a MAJOR upgrade over your current setup.

PS, I have had Axioms in my middle system (midfi) and they have provided many years of great service and sound. I did a similar upgrade as you are undertaken (from mass market equipment to better, targeted gear) and was impressed. I also have built a hi end system, and enjoy that as well. One thing is for certain, it is a great hobby!

Also remember you should look at a better quality interconnects and speaker cables as well.

Best of luck,

BBIBH