This is my first post. Within a month, I plan to purchase Axiom towers, surrounds, and a center channel. I already have a Paradigm sub that I will be using. I finalized my decision to go with the VP150 for a center channel but cannot decide between the M50 and M60 towers. I should probably note that I intend to use the system for both music and home theatre...but my focus is more on home theatre. Moving on, I am looking for input/advice/opinions as to which tower will better serve my needs. What does the M60 offer over the M50? Comments from those that have heard both would be appreciated.

My second dilemma is which surrounds to use. I cannot decide between the QS4 and QS8 model. The only thing I have been able to discern is that the QS8 requires a more powerful source as opposed to the QS4. Again I am curios as to what the QS8 offers over the QS4?

For a receiver, I have been considering the H/K AVR525 (70w x 7)and the Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX (100w x 7). The Axioms, as I understand it, can easily be powered by either one of these units. I like the idea of discrete power supplies on the H/K which the Pioneer does not have. Howerver, after doing research on the H/K, I have some doubts about their reliability (not their sound quality). Some people have told me that the Pioneer will have a more 'warm' or 'American' sound as opposed to a more 'tinny' sounding H/K. Sounds strange to me, but I am admittedly a newbie to higher end audio. I would appreciate any comments people might have in regards to Pioneer Elite receivers vs. H/K.

Sorry this post is soo dang long. Thanks for listening.