KC_Mike, I too face the same dillema you do. I'm looking at a complete system, after a fire destroyed everything I had. But the tower I was leaning towards was the M60, due to it's extra speaker for midrange sound. The QS4/QS8 I would go with the QS8 because of the tweeter. I'm also thinking of a complete M2i system with sub. I've been scouring the internet lately about receivers too, I like the Pioneer Elite series, also the Onkyo TX-SR800 sure looks good, it's newer and has I think more features than the Elite's. The Denon AVR3803 sure looks nice too. I found this web site with great pricing http://www.legacyaudiovideo.comthe Onkyo is only $794.00 and the Denon is $844.52, they also carry the Elite series. As far as H/K goes, I'll share this experience with you...I was in CC last summer during a recent hot spell, their AC wasn't working all that well that day, the sound room was very warm. I wanted to listen to some speakers and when the salesman went in to help me, every H/K receiver had shut off. Now I had heard rumors that H/K ran hot, but I was astonished that every single one had turned off, while the Onkyo's and others purred along happily. He merely reset them and they came back on...but still, it wasn't that hot in there, and he went on to say how they never turn off their equipment. I don't know if the H/K protection circuit is very sensitive, or it's true they run very hot, but it turned me off on H/K.