There.

I've been in almost constant contact with Amie (and more recently, Brent) at Axiom since November 2004. They are nothing but wonderful, helpful people.

I read every review of loudspeaker systems in the 2-3k range I could find. I dragged my wife to more audio equipment stores than I've been to scrapbooking stores (well, ok...that might be a stretch. But that was my argument, and she went with it).

I've exchanged emails with Clint from Audioholics, and I've auditioned Paradigms and Infinity Betas and some other speakers that I'm less likely to admit to having heard.

When I finished the basement, I placed 12 AWG speaker wires in the wall, made sure that the wires didn't run within 6" of any power lines, and terminated them with nifty little binding posts that are keystoned right into what looks like an outlet (looks sharp, if I do say so myself).

I like to believe I've done my homework.

After completing my tax return (yay, I don't owe), I placed the order for the M60ti pair, QS8 pair, VP150 center, EP175 sub. In black/black (wife's rule, all electronic equipment is black, even if the speakers are the same size as a bookshelf).

I just wanted to share my joy with people who would understand.

/** Not UBBCode Compatable */ while (lon != audiophile) { you.educate(lon); }