In regards to people who think that you 'run out of ideas'...well...she just thinks of new places to go. Children's Museum gets a new exhibit about every other month...the Science Museum is about the same...In the summer there are parks, fall there are orchards and pumpkin patches, for winter there's snow and Christmas and about 3/4 of my extended family birthdays...

As for pictures...we just got our second digital camera at Christmastime...we had used the other one for some 4000+ pictures in the 3 years we owned it.

Now, a slight disclaimer to that, when you have a digital camera, you're a little less critical of how many pictures you take...There are many pictures that were taken that were never reproduced on paper (but are of course archived and saved digitally..."Just in case").

So, since Christmas, I think we're up to 500 images on the new camera...and the boy's birthday (3rd) isn't even until the end of the month...

Scrapbooking, as my wife describes it, is like making a photo album, but you don't have to sit next to someone and explain each picture while they read it. You write little boxes and put everything in context. If someone has to ask you a question, then you didn't do the page well enough.

(and she would NEVER cut a picture in any shape except square, oval, or circle...her rule is, "Thou shalt not detract from the subject of the photo by mangling the shape of the photo."...or something along those lines)

/** Not UBBCode Compatable */ while (lon != audiophile) { you.educate(lon); }