I would have to agree with you on this Jack.I would certainly still consider Outlaw.They do sell some really nice stuff for the $.Heck when I first bought a Rotel amp I had brought it home,hooked up and..............nothing it was dead.Ok so the dealer had to order another amp for me that's fine as he let me use one of his.Well the second amp finally came in I rushed over picked it up brought it home and got it hooked up.Ok everything was working fine...........for about 4 hours when the left side went out with a big bang.At this time I was sure I wanted my $ back but I let the dealer get me one more.I told him I would give it one more shot.

I have had the third amp up and running for about 18 months ........no problems and I am quite happy with it.I was told by the dealer that he had never had a Rotel amp go bad like that.I was the lucky one that had 2 bad amps from Rotel.Every company will put out a lemon here and there,I was just lucky to have really good support with my dealer.

Rick

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud