Understand and did not take it personal.
Also, as I have said before, and I agree with Jack and Rick, I'm sure the issue I had was not the norm, and I don't think I ever said that Outlaw products are not good. My only issue was a CS one, had Outlaw at any point offered to send a replacement, I would have not refused, but after weeks of testing for them, to ask me to wait for a week or two,well they attempt to find the issue with this perticular amp, and not give me an exact date when I can expect to have my system working, and then have the same amp returned to me is not acceptable. Had this happend after months of use, I would have done the usual warranty thing, but like most customers, if I purcashe a new item, and it has a problem out of the box, I expect a replacment, not a repaired new one. This happened during the 30 day guarantee, and I could have requested to simply return for a refund when the problem started, I did not do that, I worked with the techs, in hope it was something stupid that I was doing here, but also, like most people, after a few weeks my patience ran out. I did receive the return shipping lables as promised, and the units will be dropped off at a UPS site on Saturday, unless UPS remembers to pick up before then. (ha!)