Just to reiterate my previous point...

You will surely alter the timbre balance of the M22s by modifying the crossover (if not, why bother?). Accordingly, you may well have to change the timbre balance of your other speakers as well. Otherwise, they may not mix well with each other anymore.

But my concern is the following: How do you plan to optimize the new crossovers? Will you simply take the chance and copy one poster's parameters, which may or may not be really optimal for the Axiom drivers, and may or may not be suitable at all for your room, taste and other conditions? There will be at least 3-4 independent parameters to be optimized: crossover frequency, high-pass and low-pass slopes, and of course the woofer/tweeter balance. If you decrease the slope (order) of the filters from the M22's original setting (which I believe is 24dB/octave), you will likely introduce a whole mess of complications, since the drivers will now have to work also for signals in broader "shoulder" frequencies. M22's drivers may or may not behave well in these frequencies. Do you plan to depend entirely on your own ears in optimizing the crossover? Or are you prepared to invest in a minimum suite of measurement equipment, such as a measurement mic and a spectral analyzer at the very least? At any rate, what will you have as the "reference" speakers, to which you can compare and judge the sound of the modified M22s (hopefully for the better)?

You get my point by now... Of course your speakers are yours; you are fully entitled to do whatever you want to do with them. But I would be very careful unless you are sure you will immensely enjoy these whole mess of techy/geeky endeavor (believe me... I was exactly like that in my youth; but now I have long found that I enjoy listening to music more than tweaking my equipment... ha-ha).

Oh, by the way, more recently I have also found myself enjoying this forum, while casually listening to my usual music with my Wi-Fi networked laptop on my lap. LOL

Cheers!