Every once in awhile just like the changing of the seasons, this little gremlin creeps in my little head and says things like, "you better go down to the local electronics store and see what's new." So, off I went in the cold and the rain. I talked with a salesman there. They are closing out the old PSB image line and they don't have much left. He was lonely and wanted to talk, since those 2 college students passed on the PSB image 4ts he was trying to give them a good deal on. I auditioned the image 2Bs, since I seem to have been seduced by bookshelf speakers. I still think the tweets on these are on the bright side. He wanted me to hear the Image T55's which retail for $900. These are quite similar in sound to the Axiom M50s, I thought, but uglier. I compared what I heard in the image line and quickly found that I still prefer my Axioms. The new PSBs have a slight curve at front and back, unlike the old straight cabinet of the old ones. I wonder where they got that idea?? He started talking about receivers, he told me the Denons have the best power supply, but are absolutely worthless when it comes to 2 channel, as a matter of fact he didn't think anyone should use a HT receiver to listen to 2 channel stereo. It had something to do with digital conversion back to analog, etc., etc., etc. He wanted to know what kind of speaker wire I have, and that I absolutely need to get some twisted speaker wire. I didn't tell him I was thinking of picking up some lamp cord at the hardware store. I guess that I'll just have to replace that crappy Denon, since it is worthless.