Here in USA. You can watch English Premiear League (at least four games a week) and German Bundesliga (one game a week) on Fox Soccer Channel. Italian League (3-4 games a week) and Spanish League (3 games a week) on GolTV (which broadcasts both in English and Spanish channels). GolTV is available on both satellite providers (dish and Directv) as well as in a few cable operators in selected areas. Fox Soccer Channel is available everywhere, but most likely part of some sports package. If you guys are really soccer fans, you should really check the national leagues (especially the English Premier League). Great soccer, and almost all year round with games every Sat and Sun. And of course, the Champions League, available exclusively on ESPN2 in USA. However, ESPN is silly enough to broadcast only one game of Champions League, either on Tue or Wed, not one in each. Totally insane!! I guess they have more viewers for Poker or some other funny "sport" here.

Anyway, I am quite happy I can watch my game here in USA. I was afraid I would miss a lot when I first arrived from Europe three years ago, but look at me now, I got everything I can watch in USA, and not bad.

As for the Euro 2004, I watched it on Pay per View. I paid around USD 160 for all games.

Axiom M60s, QS4s, VP100 Onkyo TX-SR804 Oppo 970HD Rotel RB-1080/RCD-1072 REL Q150E sub, PS 3