The pricing is interesting:
$10K/4ft pair
$30K/12ft pair

I guess that means that the wires are where the magic is and the connectors are thrown in for free. I think most people who have experience with wiring would say that the connector is key, but then again I'm not charging over $1K per foot of wire.

But hey, go to the mall and the local jeweller charges thousands for pretty but otherwise useless tiny polished stones, so what better way of saying "I'm rich" for the audiophile than cables?

Anyways, took a look at the nbscables.com website, and they have some technical details on their cables. One actually meaningful (but confusing) tidbit is that they use gold-plated beryllium copper (BeCu) for their connectors. Now, BeCu is commonly used for microelectronic probing applications because it's a strong alloy but it is self-cleaning, i.e. each time it makes contact with a pad it sheds off a layer (or so the literature says). So why plate it? You gold plate metals that oxidize, not BeCu. Weird.

They also claim a "Passive Frequency Inductance Network (PFIN)". If that's what they call their braided wire, I'm at a loss why that would be either a good or a bad thing for audio.

Then, they say they have a "specially plated chromium barrel to reject RFI and EMI". (Those are RF and electromagnetic interference.) A metal connector becomes frequency selective? Huh?

Another gem: "However, all frequencies demonstrate harmonic structures." A frequency is a frequency, whereas a signal may contain multiple frequencies, and a nonlinear element may generate mixing terms (harmonics). Bizarre statement at best, misleading technobabble at worst.