Hey Jack

Right now I am interested in music listening only. When I mentioned multi channel I was referring to SACD or DVDA. I know many people are of the opinion that the speakers for this application should not include " surround" type speakers. They prefer more of a full range balanced sound which is why I mention the 22's with the 80's. From everything I have read here it seems like I'll want a sub whether i get the 60's or the 80's . So even for just stereo listening I will probably add a sub but I won't be abel to do all this right away. I have to save my allowance if you know what I mean.
Oh yeah and the current power supply is a HK-667ax or axi or something like that. I think it's from the mid eighties. I'm not really sure and I'm at work so I can't look right now. I'm sure this will be replaced sometime in the future. I just hope it's not too soon. HT is going to be a completely different room. I actually have a system made up of Polk Audio 6600 satellites and a 10 inch Polk woofer and HK 300 series AV reciever. I recently replaced the fronts in that system with borrowed Vienna Acoustic Bach and was very impressed with the improvement. Whaich now has me thinking about returning the borrowed Vienna's and getting a pair of M22's or M2's for that system as well. But that's a whole nuther subject. I was very impressed with how the system sounded with the Vienna's as the fronts with the Polk sub and satellites in both HT and 3 channel stereo. I seem to be rambling now so I have probably really confused you. I know I'm confused.
oz

I really appreciate all the interested parties and the valuable feedback

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans" John Lennon