As far as in home audition I have contacted squirellyz who lives about 15 minutes from where I work in Atlanta. I am hopeing he will be willing to set up an audition of his 60's. He has not answered me as yet. It has only been since last night that I wrote to introduce myself and see if we could work something out. I hope he likes beer because I tried to bribe him with some. He seems to be the only one listed in the Atlanta area willing to do demo's. If you know of anyone else or if anyone in the Atlanta area is reading this please contact me. I would love to hear some before I buy. I'm pretty sure I am going to buy the 22's in a week or two to hold me over till I get the money for the other set. The 60's or 80's and then move the 22's to my bedroom which needs some decent sound or use them as fronts in the surround system with the Polk satellites and sub. If I do that then I would use the Polk fronts in the bedroom until the next stage of enhancements. I'm still trying to figure it all out. I will probably wait till Bernadette and I figure out if we want to do the 3 room reconfiguration. I can already see her wheels turning trying to figure out what new furniture we will need to pull it off. So that is my bargaining chip. I appreciate all the feedback. Now I have to hear the 22's, 60's and the 80's.
oz

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans" John Lennon