Congrats on the new sub. Kinda fitting getting the sub on the Fourth of July.

As for the Odyssey website, I think it's in the process of getting updated. Klaus is a busy guy. One of the strengths, depending on how you look at it, is that you need to call to place an order. Klaus will give you recommendations based on your equipment and wants/needs. I don't know what to say about the extended frequency response. For me, I've never based my decisions on specs alone. But that's just me. I know we can't hear anything above 20,000. I know I've seen some amps rated up to 30,000 Hz, which is still out of hearing range. Yeah, the 500,000 Hz is a huge number, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Maybe it will have that whole Spinal Tap "it goes to 11" type effect on some people. Who knows.

Rat, you could give Klaus a call and ask him about the specs--it may be worth it, maybe not. Man, it feels like I'm trying to defend my purchase. Thanks alot, you guys. Grrr.

I just know that the amp is capable of driving my speakers and playing music. For me, that's what it all boils down to in the end. Plus the amp isn't a mini-heater like my H/K and tube amp. A major plus in these summer months in So Cal.

Also, when I was shopping for a sub I looked hard at the SVS line. I knew I'd be happy with the entry level line, but I knew I'd have to start with the PC Plus or Ultra to quell the little "what-if" gremlin who hides in my subconscious. In the end, I went with the Hsu VTF MkII. I saved myself fifty bucks in shipping by driving the twenty minutes to go pick it up!

"Nothin' up my sleeve. . ." --Bullwinkle J. Moose