I (mostly) agree with the square-room guy. I think if the shirts were forum-specific as Mary said, that would be cool and would be enough differentiation to not subvert Axiom marketing. I don't really care if it's a t-shirt or a polo - I'm gonna wear that thing out either way.
Maybe in addition to Axiom Forum Member, we need a spiffy catch-phrase.
- Cheerfully productive thread-jacking since 2002
- We're too busy typing to actually enjoy our speakers
- We don't have to be fanboys; they really are that good
- You got a problem with that?
- Because AVS is a buzzkill
- How can we "help" you today?
I'm sure Mark, Fred, Adrian and all you other creative folks can come up with something even better.
(that's right - I really did just suggest we compose a mission statement via group activity over the internet. Worst. Meeting. Idea. Ever.)