I did extensive hearing of the klipsch system based on reference 35 series RB35/RC35/RS35/RW12. The quote from the dealer was very competitive and made my decision very tough.

Anyways, the good news is that my living room, from next week, will be filled with the sound created by M22/QS8/vP150/STF-1. After 2 months of research & years of hoping to buy one, I am a couple of days away from my home theater, oh boy the excitment is killing me...

It was a very close call, on the first day of audition I decided that I would buy the klipsch. The second audition was more helpful in judging the klipschs. Here are my thoughts

-RB35 had more bass and rock music sounded much better [sub/no sub]
-RC35 sound was colored and dialoges sounded bloated
-Human voice on RC35 was soft
-RB35 was lacking a bit on detail, or I should say the M22 highlighed all the detail in a track evenly.
-5.1 imaging was lagging when compared to an axiom setup
-QS8s sound envolope was more impressive

Honestly it was very close call, RB series speakers are very good, finally I went with axioms cause they sounded better to my ears and as I am 85% movie person, the axioms I thougt would keep me delighted always.

Axioms are IMO more accurate and do not color 'sound'. VP150 was more honest to the material on the DVD than the RC35.

M22s fall short in bass or midrange punch, RB35 will beat them anyday on that,but what else are subs for.....

Makes me wonder, do bigger drivers provide more bass? will M22s sound more fuller with 2 6.5'' drivers?

PS: My judgement was based on CDs i hear often and a mental comparision of how they sounded on axioms and klipsch.