Hi All!

I had time this summer to do renovation. One of my projects was, of course, finishing my home theater. The room was the house previous owner's workshop so it was on the sub-floor, all white with a gazillion little holes and a few bigger holes. Light switch was outside the room and there was just one.

Before: Plywood floors, cables showing, a bit dirty...

I passed all the cables through walls and ceilings. All speaker terminals are nice plates that look professional. I also passed 2 HDMI cables and installed a new power outlet for the projector.

Holes in the walls! That was a very ugly phase. Especially since I had never done anything like this before, my confidence that I would patch up and hide those holes nicely was a bit shaky. I installed two new lights (separate dimmer control). A set up front and one mini rail where the disk readers are (so you can change them in the dark!)

In case I ever move to LFR1100 speakers (or use the DSP), I passed two more speaker cables for main left and main right. They are already patched up in the main panel.

[img]http://eric-falardeau.net/Kodaly/11_future_proofing_passing_two_cables_for_mains.jpg[/img]

TO BE CONTINUED (too many pictures, I have to break the post in two).

See Mojo's signature