AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
2 registered (GregD, Ken.C), 55 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13325 Members
11 Forums
22913 Topics
405069 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17788
pmbuko 16288
SirQuack 13339
CV 11232
MarkSJohnson 10929
Meanwhile On Facebook

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Page 37 of 37 < 1 2 ... 35 36 37
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#314315 - 07/12/10 02:30 PM Re: The Collaire Report [Re: CV]
Murph Offline
axiomite

Loc: PEI, Canada
Flowers would probably be the obvious choice. Something in a 'cheery, hope things get better for you' kind of bouquet as opposed to going for the romantic bunch just yet. The card should also strictly be about cheering her up. Show you care about her feelings as opposed to feeling her.... Oops, sorry I slipped for a moment there.

Shortly thereafter, the old spontaneous carefully timed "Hey, you looked like you needed a coffee." when you notice she is having a particularly bad day.

This opens the perfect opportunity to test the waters with, "I hope today is much better for you than yesterday. Here are some chocolates to help get it started..." Again, the small sampler sized boxes with a little card. A full box might be trying too hard still at this point.

If she stops smiling when she thanks you, then it's time to pull out, but again nothing to lose.

#314317 - 07/12/10 02:43 PM Re: The Collaire Report [Re: Murph]
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making

Loc: Richland, WA, USA
Oh, I may not have explained well, but I only know her online. One of my coworkers has a son who went to school with her, but that's the only way I know she's real. I wouldn't have a way to enact these physical transactions.

But yeah, while I like talking to her a lot, I don't see real potential beyond friendship, so I'm not going to pressure her into an actual meeting. In the meantime, I'll do what I can to get her focused on better things.

#314319 - 07/12/10 02:49 PM Re: The Collaire Report [Re: CV]
Murph Offline
axiomite

Ahh sorry, I wasn't paying attention. You did explain that. I was the one stuck on co-worker.

All my romanticism sneaky planning wasted!!

#314337 - 07/12/10 04:22 PM Re: The Collaire Report [Re: Murph]
michael_d Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Up yonder
I like strippers and have dated several. They have nothing to hide..... They also tend to prefer 'nice' guys as most of the men they deal with when working are A-holes. I'm not a jealous person though. If you are, don't even think about it....

#314449 - 07/13/10 06:39 AM Re: The Collaire Report [Re: michael_d]
Murph Offline
axiomite

The profession is not what it used to be. Exotic dancing seems to be becoming the profession of choice for upscale young students who are trying to get through University on their own. At least according to several panicking Dads I have talked to.

#314509 - 07/13/10 12:59 PM Re: The Collaire Report [Re: Murph]
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making

Loc: Richland, WA, USA
Ha ha. The exact rumor I heard is that she would strip at parties for $300/hr. So yeah, that would certainly help with tuition.

Page 37 of 37 < 1 2 ... 35 36 37

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.