Well, that was painful to read.
I've been avoiding posting anything in this thread for awhile, but since it's all gone sour, here's my opinion on this whole thing.
1. The Ninja would appear to be a legit businessman.
2. Poor timing on the offer to Ian made us legitimately suspicious.
3. I don't doubt that a redesigned crossover would make the M22s sound different.
4. I believe the M22s sound excellent as is!
5. I don't think that these premium components that he uses would provide a significant improvement over correctly rated components of the same type.
6. I would be curious to see the comparo build between cheap, correctly rated components and his components. I suspect there would not be a difference in sound detectable by the human ear, even in ABX testing.
7. The guys at AV123 would seem to be a tad less science minded than we are.
8. Ninja put up with a lot of crap here, but that's what happens when you get introduced like that and then are forced to pull out of a promised comparison.
9. This forum ain't the only one that gets caustic sometimes.
Edited by kcarlile (09/23/08 04:47 PM)
DON'T... call me stupid!