Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
5 registered (Socketman, stoudtlr, ClubNeon, JohnK, Hansang), 98 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12708 Members
11 Forums
22685 Topics
400499 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17696
pmbuko 16224
SirQuack 13311
CV 11062
MarkSJohnson 10678
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Page 25 of 34 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#268890 - 08/11/09 11:09 AM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: Murph]
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making

Loc: Richland, WA, USA
\:\)

I just woke up from an intense dream about a roller coaster. The main thing was that there was nothing to sit on, but you just held on to these bars that were pulled through the course, and it lasted several minutes with way too many corkscrews and sharp turns that just aren't possible at that speed. I got onto the ride after finding it downstairs from a second-hand bookstore where I found a ridiculously large-format printing of A Crown of Swords (probably 3'x4' or so) for $2. There were two copies, but there was a note saying that one was already sold. I was going to purchase the remaining one.

#268892 - 08/11/09 11:17 AM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: CV]
EFalardeau Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Laval, Quebec, Canada
It was I who bought the first copy. I initially intended to buy both, but I saw you coming and decided to leave you one.

#277176 - 11/01/09 12:38 PM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: EFalardeau]
CV Offline

Well, I guess I need to start exercising again. I stopped when I had the flu, and I haven't gotten back into it yet. Last night I dreamed that my pants were too tight.

#277216 - 11/01/09 05:08 PM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: CV]
pmbuko Offline

Loc: Leesburg, Virginia
That happens when you tent them.

#277468 - 11/03/09 12:19 PM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: pmbuko]
CV Offline

The guy who works the grill at the cafeteria where I work asked about my former coworker, the one whose friend I had that long thread about. He commented that I must miss working with her. I do, but she also got a bit flaky when it came to doing things outside of work, so I haven't done anything with her for a long time. Anyway, last night I dreamed about her, and in the dream we made up and even cried a bit. Then, for some reason, we got a ride on the hood of someone's car. I was concerned that when the car slowed down we would fly off the hood, but it turned out we were able to hold on, no problems. What part of that dream should I try in real life?

#277473 - 11/03/09 12:46 PM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: CV]
Nachosgrande Offline
local

Loc: New York
You missed the part about soapy water, sponges, and white tank tops... \:\)

#279353 - 11/17/09 11:26 AM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: Nachosgrande]
CV Offline

I dreamed that I was online chatting with someone who I used to talk to a lot online, but who I haven't talked to in forever. I was typing to her, then suddenly she was replying in appropriately crappy video. She was in Paris, attending a French Renaissance fair, which I thought was weird. Then, suddenly, I was there. I ended up in a car with several of her friends. We were just sitting in the parked car, waiting on her. I felt out of place and in the way, but no one seemed to mind. I asked what the deal was, and they explained that "Lex" was getting married, and that she'd be getting married before the big ceremony so the couple could, you know, have special relations right away. They kept calling her Lex, even though I knew her as Danielle. Then I woke up.

#279361 - 11/17/09 12:31 PM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: CV]
Murph Offline
axiomite

Loc: PEI, Canada
Soooooo, you had a virtual experience about a virtual conversation with a girl with a guy's name who was getting married before she was getting married?

I sense so much potential for humor here yet my subconscious seems to be holding me back.

#279362 - 11/17/09 12:49 PM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: Murph]
CV Offline

Ha ha, nice summary.

#281438 - 12/04/09 12:27 PM Re: So what are you dreaming of tonight? [Re: CV]
CV Offline

I dreamed that I was visiting my sister, her husband, and their son. Regina Spektor was also hanging out at their apartment after a show she'd done. It was Regina, but I was talking to her like it was Marina, telling her that I was the fan who went by CV on her blog. She didn't recognize me based on that. I remember seeing my brother-in-law eating tons of fruit cocktail with marshmallows out of a huge glass bowl, and my nephew was eating cereal out of a cardboard box (not the cereal box, but a more squarish and nondescript box). Oh, yeah, I also had a mix playing in the background that I was hoping would impress Regina. I don't think it did.

Page 25 of 34 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 >

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.