i've been doing tons of reading this morning.
I know I wouldn't be unhappy with the SVS pb13 ultra, but I'm going to go with the Axiom EP800 anyway.
1) It'll match the rest of my axiom system. Great Waf points
2) The general consensus I've read is it's great for music, which is more important to me then HT
3) Apparently it can go real low, I crave an earthquake experience
4) it's supporting Canadian jobs
5) maybe there is better for less, but for all the above reasons I don't see why not to go with it.
Should be placing my order for the epic m80 system in the first week of March if all goes as planned. I'm traveling to Edmonton on February 1st and I already am in talks with someone on this board to go listen to his m80 system.
I'm very excited. In the meantime, I'll be trying to pick out a new a/v reciever. Any suggestions? I'm looking at pioneer. My power amp, a Rotel RMB-1095, says it can do 330w @ 4ohms all 5 channels driven. Will this be sufficient for now?