I still haven't received a reply from Denon. I'll give them until next Tuesday before I send another inquiry.

But, I did do a websearch for a new Denon 4806 on pricegrabber. There were two etailers listed: Crutchfield and DigitalCraze. Of course Crutchfield had full MSRP while DigitalCraze had a substantial discount.

I went to the DigitalCraze website and this is what they say about their merchandise:

"Our goal at DIGITALCRAZE.com is to accomodate every customer 100% of the time. We have been in the electronics industry since 1970 and our staff is very knowledgeable. We are well experienced and well staffed in our sales
and customer service departments. Most of our merchandise is purchased through direct channels and Everything we sell is Brand New. We do not sell grey market or refurbished merchandise. We at DIGITALCRAZE.com hope
you have a smooth shopping experience and come back to us in the future for all of your electronic needs.

Thank You,
DIGITALCRAZE.COM"

I find that most interesting!!!!

The Rat. M80s, VP-150, QS8s, SVS PC 20-39+, OPPO, Onkyo 703s, Harmony 880 Sony 60" SXRD HDTV