I did some official measuring this evening and I am sitting a little more than 13.5 feet from the projector. We just got done watching Man of the House and the picture was pretty darn good. Somebody had written in another post that I might just be going through a transition period from CRT to digital. I am starting to believe he is right. If that is the case, then I will be very happy. I was also considering finding some place locally that sells the Panasonic HDMI player I read about a lot on the forums. As long as they have a good return policy, I can play around with it for awhile and see I can see a noticable difference.

My wife thinks that we should give our current setup until the holidays and by then if new models of pj are coming out, the older units should drop in price. She said if I am not happy at that point, we could look at getting one of the 720P units and sell our current unit. Hopefully we won't have to!

Opt. H31 Denon AVR3803 Denon 2900 Axiom M60'S Axiom VP150 Axiom QS8's x 4 HSU VTF-2