Me again Well my wife is preparing for the big interview tomorrow. She had a meeting yesterday with a teacher that made the top 5 a few years back, and received some great advice on what types of questions to expect. After the interview we are going out to lunch. I took tomorrow off work to accompany her to the interview. Tomorrow night we are dropping the kids of at my folks place and going out to dinner and have a few drinks to celebrate. It has been a long time since just us two went out on the town, I think we are going to start doing more of that on Friday nights. In life you get so wrapped up in work and other activities, you sometimes forget what got you to this point.

Funny how fast time goes by once you get married and hit the job market and start a family. I just had my 20th High School reunion, I can't believe it, seems like yesterday.

Anyway, thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments. My wife was amazed on how much Oz new about his wifes job. She told me she was going to sit me down some day and let me have the whole scoop as well, then I can right a nice article similar to Oz's post above.

ps: I'll let you all know how the interview went soon...

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85