Hey everyone, first of all my wife and I want to say THANKYOU for all of your kind comments and support.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Out of 200+ candidates, my wife received the runner up for 2005 Iowa Teacher of the Year. I am very proud of her. Sorry it took so long for me to give you all an update..

Anyway, she is actually somewhat relieved that she did not actually get the title. If so, she would have to speak at many functions throughout 2006 and really be a representative for the State of Iowa in many ways. Her passion is teaching, and working with kids, so in a way, she is glad she was runner up.

The interview she had with the Board of Education went very well. After the interview she was very happy that she answered all of their questions, which were more personal as to her teaching approach. The board also recognized her passion and drive was teaching, and not being a Sales/Marketing figure for Iowa.

There will be a banquet in the Spring, and she will have to prepare a speech, which she can handle...plus I get some good food to eat.

Thanks again for all of your support, it was greatly appreciated.

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85