1) People who page you to their extension over the intercom then either are on the phone for 10 minutes or leave their desk.

2) A project manager schedules a meeting today to come up with hardware and software req's for a new customer installation. I do due diligence in estimating needs and coming up with a preliminary BOM and network layout. So time for the meeting comes we're all sitting there and the PM calls from the airport: "Oh, I forgot I was going to Brazil on vacation today. Can you run the meeting?"

3) No, I do not want to spend all day ridding your son's home computer of all the spyware and viruses infesting it. I will do it after hours. For $75/hr.

4) No, I will not spend my time whitelisting all of your friends and relatives email addresses in our enterprise spam filter so you can use your corporate mail account for personal use. I have 30 Gmail invitations left. Want one?

5) "Remember that project I had you work on for 3 months a year ago that I had you scrap halfway through? Turns out we need it finished. By Friday."

6) No, I can't guarantee I can take your iPod apart and replace the battery with the one you bought on eBay and have it actually work. But I'd really like to try.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22." "It's the best there is." M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 M3Ti