Yes. I have a pair of Michaura M665s (very much like the M60) on marble 24" hex shaped pillar things in my office. If the pillar things were 12" tall it would put the tweeters closer to ear level. They sound great, but I'm not sure that mounting towers on stands is the thing to do for your application. It might be better to mount them low and tip them up.

BTW, I have a friend who also has a pair of Michaura M665s driven by some Outlaw 200w monoblocks (and a pair of M22 like M55s in the back). I don't like the sound quality of these amps with these speakers (these speakers use the same drivers as Axiom speakers, but instead of the 1" titanium tweeter, they use the Axiom 3/4" tweeter which was previously used in the M2s, and some other Axiom speakers. It's a great tweeter. My friend also is disappointed with the Outlaw 200w monoblocks. Don't know if the problem is his room, or the Outlaw processor.

I have another friend who uses the same compliment (M665s, M55s, VP100), driven by a Parasound Halo amp, and it sounds great.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.