Did anyone recieve their disc this week, or am I the only one? Thanks again Mary for taking the time to send these out to us. I got mine in the mail Thursday and popped it in the pc for a listen. I would have to say that I liked most of the material from the get go. The bonus disc took a few rounds to warm up to. But I really dig the disc with the 12 tracks on it.

Track 3 Squarepusher- Is probably my fav so far. This is the style that I like the most. I can't describe what it is, but like it. This one I crank up the volume and let er rip.

Track 5 Aphex Twin - This one wants to make me meditate in a thick cloud of stuff. Although only a couple minutes in length, it is a nice breakup from the wildy insane, tripped up track 4, which somehow carries a nice tune if you give it a chance.

Track 6 U-Ziq - I can't figure this one out. It seems as though the high frequencies are distorted? Washed out perhaps? Not sure. Maybe it sounds this way? The beats are pretty sweet though.

That's all for now. I won't comment on the rest yet. Have to give them more listening time. Btw I used my 750's for critical listening, not the pc.

What do you guys/gals use to rip your cd's? Windows media? EAC?

*Michael*
AV123 Refugee - X-LS Encore, X-Voce, X-Omnis, Elt-Dpa's
Denon AVR-591
Magnavox NB500MGX BDP