Hi Michael! I'm glad that you liked the disc! The Squarepusher and Ahpex Twin tracks are relatively mild sounding compared to a lot of their other stuff, but they remain my favorites from the bands. But Aphex Twin also puts out some really great ambient material as well.

The U-Ziq (or Mu-ziq as it's sometimes known) was probably not meant to sound distored at first, but I think it wasn't corrected on purpose because it kind of fits the song.

Oh, and the bonus track...you really have to have a lot of patience to listen to the whole thing. It's kind of like a soundtrack. I find it's a great song to sit back and listen to in the dark. What did you think about Goldfrapp? Alison's voice is gorgeous in my opinion. However, Goldfrapp's style since then has drastically changed. It's not as moody, but more electro-glam like. It's great stuff though! They've become one of my favorite bands.

Well, if everyone likes the disc enough, I may have to do a Vol.2! I've always enjoyed making music mixes for people, but most of them find the music too bizarre.

Oh, BTW...I use EAC (Exact Audio Copy) to rip tracks or entire cd and also to burn.

Last edited by sonicfox; 03/18/06 03:37 AM.

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD