I DID watch the Masters in High Def today, including the remainder of the 3rd round from 8 - 11:30 (saw a note about it being made available in today's Sports page). If Tiger is even semi-close to his normal putting, thee may have been a different outcome. But that's why they play the tournament I guess.

Pete, the paint is Benjamin Moore Regal. The color is a Martin Secours (sp?) shade called "Palace Arms Red" that was custom mixed. My research indicated that a red paint (pink, burgundy, brick, etc) can be a major pain to work with. Fortunately, the guy at the Benny Moore paint store is also a professional painter. He gave me primer (use 2 coats) that he tinted dark gray for better coverage of the red. Worked great - I only needed 2 coats of the red. Also, get very good rollers and he told not to apply it using the usual "W pattern. Rather, as much as possible, roll it straight up and down and overlap the paint you just put on. Result was great and there are no roller marks to be seen.

Couple of other things. The paint shows marks easily, but is washable. Also, if using this (or any other) red, he explained they used oxides to tint it. He told me to wait three days between coats to give the stuff time to breathe, othewise I might see some pretty impressive paint bubbles form. I followed the directions, but don't know how valid they are.

The trim (also Regal) was custom mixed using their computer and my leather sofa sample. Perfect match. In general, it is kind of a putty color, leaning a tad towards off-white.

As an aside, this was the first time I've actually researched paint. I did it based on a horror story a friend told the week before I was going to buy paint about 8 coats of Behr Burgundy paint in a bedroom and it still doesn't look good. Started researching Behr and picked up on the issues with reds (we had already picked out a color similar to Palace Arms) as I continued.

I found there were 2 types of people out there (ALOT of good input on AVS) - those who are professional painters with alot of experience and those who are not. Of the professional painters, incredibly overwhelming majority preferred, used and recommended Benny Moore paint. More expensive, but it was great to work with and I'm really pleased with the results.