A few of you may have known this was coming from me, as I hinted at it in another thread. so here it is. Although this is the AXIOM forum I believe I can get honest opinions to the following.

I have a MAX budget of 3000$$ for a complete 5.1 HT setup (musical qualities are VERY inportant to me, probably moreso than movie qual.)
Room approx. 15x18 on the small side , or 18x30 on the big side. <--Difference between the two future possibilities of room. I like to play loud at times but not deafeningly so.

eqip. that I have:

yamaha rx-v2500 its a 7.1 rec. w/(130 watts per channel)
Oppo DVD player
JVC HD56FH95 RPTV
all the game systems. so the choosen speakers will get a good dose of music, games and movies thrown at it. Looking for flat response from the speakers , not too brite on top. Sub, I want better acurate musical reproduction as, I care not at all for earth shaking, window rattling rumblings. I hope that is enough info from my end to start with for now. so . . .

here are just a few I am considering

Axiom epic 80-500 package which includes
m80 mains
vp150 center
qs8 surrounds
ep500 sub

PSB Command Performance Home Theater System
Command Performance System
Image T65 mains
Image C60 center
Image S50 surrounds
SubSeries 6i Sub

Onix Rocket Rocket HT Package # 1
RS 760 mains
RSC 200 center
RS 250MkII surrounds
UFW-10 Sub

HSUvtf-3 mk2 sub, is what I am leaning toward atm to replace any of these subs listed. That is not to say I KNOW i want the hsu, just that atm it tops my list.

I truly appreciate any and all replies, idea's on which setup you would reccomend from the few I have listed or a different setup entirely to fit within a MAX 3000$ budget.

I want the best speaker system my 3 grand will buy, so I ask all of you to please consider sharing your thoughts with me. Admittedlly, I am just learing, I have been reading online, everything from pro reviews to super fanboy rants and everything inbetween. I am learning as i go though (I think ), and a byproduct of it for me has reared its ugly head . .yes . . . Frustration . With that being said, don't be shy about throwing your 2 cents in on this most important purchase decision process, irregardless of how small or great you feel your level of knowledge is or the value of your replies. I assure u I VERY much appreciate any and all input, novice, pro, good, bad or otherwise. Thanks for your time and consideration

Stone__Man