In reply to:

lastly, again, If there is anyone that can tell me of a better way to go about this , being in my situation, by all means please do tell.

I don't' think, in your situation, there is a better way to go about this. But, you can only learn so much from the opinions of other.

Here's the good part about your situation. None of the brands you are interested in is "bad." No matter which choice you make, you will be purchasing a quality product, and you chances of being pleased with your purchase are good. However, the bad part about your situation is that, choosing the right one for YOU comes down to your own personal tastes, and none of us can guess what your tastes are. Only YOU know that.

Wid, Rat, and Snakeyes have made a wonderful suggestion. If you have any source near you where you could listen to a few brands of speakers (it doesn't matter which), and then come tell us which brands and models you liked and which you didn't, we might be able to equate the Axiom sound to one, or more, of them, and better judge which of your choices you might enjoy the most. As said, the M60s have often been mentioned as sounding very similar to the B&W 703s, for a whole lot less money.

Short of that, all you can do is gather as much information as you can, weigh that information, go with what your gut is telling you is the right choice, and opt to be content with that choice.

By the way, whichever speaker you chose, I heartily recommend making no judgements until you've listened to them for, at least, a couple of weeks. Give yourself time to acclimate to their sound (or give them time to "break-in," if that's your belief).

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton