In reply to:

Back on track now, has anyone perchance had or have any of the other speakers I am considering? that can lend objective or subjective input as to what you liked or didn't like about them? Or how you would say they differ form the mentioned Axiom setup? I would be most appreciative. Oh, not sure if I added it to the first post but NHT M6's are also on my list. thank you all that have helped and will help me to continue to learn in this most interesting . . . ummm hobby. Peace

I honestly doubt there would be anyone that has heard all the speakers you have on your list. I know I have not. I have heard quite a few different brands but none of the ones you mention (execpt Axioms of course). Please don't take this the wrong way but to simplify your quest put all the names of all the speakers mentioned on a dart board and give a dart a toss. If you have not or will not be auditioning every speaker you mention it makes absolutly nothing for us to give you our opinions. I highly doubt your hearing and the way your brain processes the sound would be anything like what any of ours do. Any of the speakers on your list would make for an outstanding system. Our taste in the way a speaker sounds is as unique as we are individuals.

Rick

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud